You just engrave it. Depends on what state you are in. If it is not legally required for you to serialize it in your state then the only thing you have to do is get it engraved with the the proper markings since you are the manufacturer.


New member
Yeah, you want to make sure there are no stipulations for serialzing in your state. If you are in California, you have to go through the DoJ